Sr. Account Executive
About The Position
Cognetik is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our Analytics product and services. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
As a Sr. Account Executive, you will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in the US. Also, work to ensure that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Cognetik offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling methodology to large enterprise customers.
● Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for offerings on the east coast.
● Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
● Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, and meetings
● Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
● Meet or exceed set quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales-based activities
● Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecasts
● Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
● Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Cognetik partners
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● 3-5 years of software sales experience-must have experience selling services
● Experience running a full sales cycle-from prospecting to closing
● Experience with different prospecting tools-internet, CRM, user conference
● Salesforce experience-or similar CRM experience
● Ability to meet and exceed quota and KPIs
● Preferred BI or Analytics sales experience
● Highly motivated, overachiever, team player
● A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
● A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
● Exceptional presentation skills
● Ability to travel-50%
Apply for this position
We empower digital leaders with insights and products to accelerate decision-making, improve digital experiences, and advance business transformation.
To succeed today, organizations must consolidate data from every touchpoint and generate clear insights to continuously improve every element of their digital business. Our team of thinkers and builders partner with Fortune 1000 clients to help them chart a clear, confident, and data-driven path to get the most out of their analytics operations, gain a competitive advantage, and increase revenue.